Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Did It!

I few weeks ago - or something like that... - I posted about struggling to write from the POV of one of my characters, whose name is Rebecca.

Well, as I was sitting in Starbucks the other day (Starbucks always helps me concentrate) I found out some very interesting stuff about Rebecca's past. See, I always thought Rebecca was mean because of _______, but I found out that it's actually because of _________ and _____________, although _____________ is also important. And I think I'm getting closer to who Rebecca is because of this realization.

What did I learn from this? I learned that when I'm having trouble with something in my book to give it time. I had to work out all of the details in my head and connect them. Also, going to Starbucks never hurts :)

I also mentioned posting part of one of my WIPs. I'll try to do that soon.

1 comment: